Henrietta Hoop Earrings
Inspired by Henri Matisse's collage art, these bold earrings add just as much fun to your work wardrobe as they do to your party clothes. Bold matte acrylic leaves hang from a medium brass hoop.
Pair with a Peggy Stud for an asymmetrical look!
Total length of earrings is approximately 2-1/4". Soft matte, opaque acrylics. All metal parts are lead-free, nickel-free brass that will develop a lovely patina over time.
See Tender Loving Care section for instructions on how to keep your jewelry looking its best.
Tender Loving Care
Some tips on how to keep your Moss & Lava jewelry looking its best:
- Keep your jewelry in a safe place to prevent damage from crushing or scratching.
- To clean—rub gently with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, lotions, and sprays.
- Remove your jewelry prior to sleeping, bathing, and exercise.
- Avoid dropping your jewelry onto hard surfaces.
Unless otherwise noted, we use raw brass in all our jewelry. Over time, it will develop a beautiful patina. If you prefer to maintain its shine, rub with a soft cloth or polish with a quality brass polish.