These bold earrings have a distinctive 80's vibe. Hi-gloss white and black acrylic swirl towards a matte black circle. Alternating color left to right just to keep them guessing.
Acrylic is mounted onto a walnut back.
Total length of earring is approximately 3-1/4".
Walnut is a natural material with all of the beautiful variations you'd expect from wood. White gloss and Black gloss acrylic surround a Matte Black center.
All metal parts are lead-free, nickel-free brass that will develop a lovely patina over time.
See Tender Loving Care section for instructions on how to keep your jewelry looking its best.
Tender Loving Care
Some tips on how to keep your Moss & Lava jewelry looking its best:
- Keep your jewelry in a safe place to prevent damage from crushing or scratching.
- To clean—rub gently with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, lotions, and sprays.
- Remove your jewelry prior to sleeping, bathing, and exercise.
- Avoid dropping your jewelry onto hard surfaces.
Unless otherwise noted, we use raw brass in all our jewelry. Over time, it will develop a beautiful patina. If you prefer to maintain its shine, rub with a soft cloth or polish with a quality brass polish.