Named after an amulet believed to protect against the evil eye, our Nazar earrings are stunning in their simplicity. Acrylic circles swing freely from a walnut stud. Black is made from matte acrylic. White shimmer is a swirled acrylic with hints of gold.
Total length of earring is approximately 2-1/4".
Walnut is a natural material with all of the beautiful variations you'd expect from wood. White Shimmer acrylic has wonderfully random swirls of white, clear, and gold ensuring each piece is unique. Matte Black acrylic is opaque.
All metal parts are lead-free, nickel-free brass that will develop a lovely patina over time.
See Tender Loving Care section for instructions on how to keep your jewelry looking its best.
Tender Loving Care
Some tips on how to keep your Moss & Lava jewelry looking its best:
- Keep your jewelry in a safe place to prevent damage from crushing or scratching.
- To clean—rub gently with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, lotions, and sprays.
- Remove your jewelry prior to sleeping, bathing, and exercise.
- Avoid dropping your jewelry onto hard surfaces.
Unless otherwise noted, we use raw brass in all our jewelry. Over time, it will develop a beautiful patina. If you prefer to maintain its shine, rub with a soft cloth or polish with a quality brass polish.